It’s been a while since I’ve been on my blog so I’ll write a little about what I have been up to…
- I have completely finished my first year of Nursing (yay!)
This was a bit of a longer process because I didn’t want to overwhlem myself and go into unwanted episdes… but I did it and I am so happy! Throughout the 2 years, I managed to handle my stress for the most part (yes I did have a few mental breakdowns, but what university student hasn’t?) and I only went into 1 episode.
- I applied to another university to continue in the nursing program so I’m waiting for a response (hoping everything will work out!)
- I have made travel plans to Montreal with 2 good friends!
I’m so excited for this because I feel like I’ve had the travel bug for so long. I have never been to Montreal so I’m happy to be able to go on another adventure! We’re going to explore the city and head to Osheaga music festival! *internally screams*
- I’m excited for warm weather and sunshine because this surprise snow and cloudy weather did not make me very happy…
- I can’t really think of anything else that’s exciting about my life other than I bought a ukulele which I’m stoked to learn! (I still don’t know how my parents feel about this)
I always say that I’ll blog more which I try to do as often as I can… but sometimes life happens and I don’t have the time to sit down and write. Now that school is done for a few months, I’ll hopefully be able to write more because I do miss it!
More posts coming soon… Stay happy and healthy, my friends!